[evw] [evw news]
Your Ad Here

Monday, March 14, 2011

Report: Japanese wrestler unable to make EVW debut

Japanese wrestling sensation, M. Spirit, has informed EVW News that he will be unable to compete at the EVW world premiere.

He was supposed to be the special announcement Extreme Vampyr would make at tomorrow night's "live" press conference.

But due to the tragic earthquake and tsunami incidents in Japan, he is forced to stay and help his country recover from this shocking event.

"I am very sorry and regret not being able to compete for my friends' new company. He showed respect by deciding to add me to his roster. Even though i do not agree with his vision or new attitude. I am also sorry if i let any of my dedicated fans down who were hoping to see me." the Japanese Superstar said when asked to comment about the decision.

What does Extreme Vampyr have left to announce tomorrow night? And what will Vampyr have to say about this huge disappointment? And will the Press Conference even take place now?...

Stay tuned to EVW news and EVW.com for more updates.

EVW News Reporter,
Jennifer Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here